*NEW* FREE BEGINNER MAINTENANCE CLASSES (Fall 2015):
Series A: Wednesdays, 10/7 – 11/4 (first 5 weeks of Fall Quarter)
Series B: Tuesdays, 11/10 – 12/8 (second 5 weeks of Fall Quarter)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up or ask questions!Classes will be held from approximately 5-6:30pm
|10/7/2015||Basic Rider Safety and Flat Fixes (patching and installing a tube)|
|10/28/2015||Truing Wheels and Adjusting Hubs|
|11/4/2015||Advanced Service (BB, headset, etc.)|
|11/10/2015||Basic Rider Safety and Flat Fixes (patching and installing a tube)|
|12/1/2015||Truing Wheels and Adjusting Hubs|
|12/8/2015||Advanced Service (BB, headset, etc.)|
How the class works:
- No charge!
- Classes are taught by our staff of professional UW-student mechanics.
- Each class can take up to 10 people.
- You will bring in your own bike to the ASUW Bike Shop and work on it!
- Email email@example.com with the following information to sign up:
- Your UW email address
- Whether you are student/faculty/staff
- What classes or series you would like to reserve a spot for