FREE BEGINNER MAINTENANCE CLASSES (Fall 2015):
Series A: Wednesdays, 10/7 – 11/4 (first 5 weeks of Fall Quarter) – full
Series B: Tuesdays, 11/10 – 12/8 (second 5 weeks of Fall Quarter) – almost full
Email email@example.com to sign up or ask questions!Classes will be held from approximately 5-6:30pm
|10/7/2015||Basic Rider Safety and Flat Fixes (patching and installing a tube) – full|
|10/14/2015||Brakes – full|
|10/21/2015||Shifting – full|
|10/28/2015||Truing Wheels and Adjusting Hubs – full|
|11/4/2015||Advanced Service (BB, headset, etc.) – full|
|11/10/2015||Basic Rider Safety and Flat Fixes (patching and installing a tube) – 2 spots left|
|11/17/2015||Brakes – full|
|11/24/2015||Shifting – full
|12/1/2015||Truing Wheels and Adjusting Hubs – full|
|12/8/2015||Advanced Service (BB, headset, etc.) – full|
How the class works:
- No charge!
- Classes are taught by our staff of professional UW-student mechanics.
- Each class can take up to 10 people.
- You will bring in your own bike to the ASUW Bike Shop and work on it!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to sign up:
- Your UW email address
- Whether you are student/faculty/staff
- What classes or series you would like to reserve a spot for